This is a training open to all levels of knowledge and to all who want to learn about the most important facts about FSC and the Chain of Custody (CoC) system and their implementation.
- Any interested party who would like to learn about the FSC regulations or is in the process of deciding whether to go for a FSC certification
- Companies preparing for CoC certification
- FSC CoC certified companies that would like to train their employees
- FSC CoC managers who want to update and/or deepen their knowledge
- Certification bodies/consultants
Content of the Training:
- Introduction to the FSC rules and regulations for chain of custody certification (FSC-STD-40-004)
- Advertising with FSC: Introduction to the use of FSC trademarks by certified companies and N-license holders
- Thorough discussion of the core labour requirements that have come into force with Version 3-1 of FSC-STD-40-004 and their implementation
- Introduction to requirements of the EU Timber Trade Regulation (EUTR) and compliance assistance through FSC certification
Participation fee (plus 19% VAT):
- FSC companies (certificate / advertising licence): €350,-.
- Company: €450,-
- Certification bodies / consultants with appropriate proof: €150,- (no discount for further participants!)
- 30% discount for all further participants of the same organisation.
- 30% discount for members of FSC Germany (Verein für verantwortungsvolle Waldwirtschaft e.V.) / FSC International (FSC A.C.)
- 9:30 a.m. to approx. 3:30 p.m.
Here you can find the most recent information on training dates.
Here you can access our registration form (in German). In case you have any trouble signing up for a training, feel free to contact Luisa Flarup for assistance.
*! Please take note of our Terms and Conditions for Training and Educational Events