- Register at: de-etraining.fsc.org/start.
- Submit the filled-out registration form.
- Please confirm your registration (please check Spam if you do not receive a mail within 5 minutes).
- Choose the course you want to take from the course catalogue (Please consult the document ´how to use the online training - ENGLISH´ for more details).
- Please fill out the payment registration if you need an invoice.
- Pay the course via PayPal. If you do not have access to PayPal, please email: training at fsc-deutschland point de
- The purchased course is shown under ´my courses´.
- You have 90 days to complete the course and take the test. The system will generate a certificate for you upon successful completion of the course.
For any questions or assistance please contact: training at fsc-deutschland point de
NOTE: For a more detailed description of the process above, including visual elements (screenshots from the platform), please download the PDF: ´how the online training works-ENGLISH´ below.
Introduction to the CoC Online Training for practitioners
In nine units, the most important topics of the COC standard are presented to you on illustrative slides, accompanied by a narration. In addition to basic and therefore mandatory aspects such as general requirements of certification (Unit 1) and the verification and monitoring of FSC claims (Unit 2), you can focus on topics relevant to you and your company. Optionally choose from the other seven modules, for example: How does the verification of recycled material work (Unit 7)? Or what options are there for having several of your company's sites certified (Unit 8)? The individual modules are often supplemented by in-depth explanations with practical tips and more in-depth explanations. The running time of all nine modules is about five hours.
Use the navigation, which allows you to skip parts or whole modules or to repeat individual slides or whole modules.
Through references to the underlying standard FSC-STD-40-004 V3-1, the training helps you to understand and handle the FSC regulations, which you can use at any time alongside the training as a reference and reference book. Interactive links provide further information on helpful sources within and outside the FSC system.
Auditor version of the CoC Online Training
For auditors, we offer a version of the CoC Online Training that contains an additional 10th Unit that addresses specific aspects for auditing organizations.
The online training offers you the greatest possible flexibility in terms of your thematic interests, but also in terms of your time management since you can access any Unit at any time.
The running time of all 10 Units of the online training for auditors is six and a half hours.
Training on the transfer system
This online training is primarily based on the FSC Chain of Custody Standard that is valid for all COC certified companies. This training focuses on the topics that are relevant for users of the transfer system. If you have not yet decided on a quantity monitoring system, please register for the more extensive CoC Online Training on FSC-STD-40-004 V3-1.
Typical users of the transfer system are traders and printers. The training is aimed at people who carry out FSC certification in companies. Here we address the requirements in the FSC product chain. Each module provides detailed information from the respective set of rules, and there are also supplementary practical examples and explanations.
The duration for all 7 units is about 3.5 hours.